Works effectively on sleep with melatonin which helps reduce sleep latency
extract of lemon balm that helps maintain a physiological sleep and magnesium involved in the balance of the nervous system
Dietary supplement 56 capsules
Difficulty falling asleep and night-time awakenings can have several origins, including stress, hormonal changes, dietary imbalance or an off-beat lifestyle.
NHCO Nutrition® Laboratories have developed L-Noxeam ™, a dietary supplement combining melatonin with three proprietary amino acid and plant-based complexes.
– Melatonin helps reduce sleep time * and lessen the effects of time lag **.
– The Physio-MGO ™ Complex is composed of amino acids, in particular Glycine, entering the physiological functions of the body. It also contains magnesium, which contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and reduces fatigue.
– The RSBS ™ complex contains an essential amino acid precursor to serotonin, L-Tryptophan, as well as L-Theanine.
– The GABA-Nat ™ Complex is made up of reference plants, especially melissa extract, which promotes relaxation, eases sleep and also helps to maintain a physiological sleep.
* The beneficial effect is obtained by consuming 1 mg melatonin (3 capsules) before bedtime.
** The beneficial effect is obtained by consuming at least 0.5 mg (2 capsules) just before bedtime on the first day of travel and within a few days of arrival at destination.
The composition may be subject to variations, so we advise you to always check the list on the purchased product.
Ingredients: Glycine, Amino-chelated magnesium (Magnesium bisglycinate), L-Ornithine hydrochloride, L-Theanine, Melissa leaf extract, L-Tryptophan, Valerian root extract, Passion flower toppers, Anti-caking agents: Vegetable magnesium stearate and microcrystalline cellulose, vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin B9 (folic acid), melatonin. Capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, coloring: cupric complexes of chlorophyllins.