Ideal for sensitive skin types, or new users to SkinCeuticals Vitamin C serums, Serum 10 helps to reinforce skin’s natural protection against free radicals.
- Advanced technology combines L-ascorbic acid with ferulic acid
- Reinforces the skin’s natural protection against free radicals
- Proven to help reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Excellent addition to sunscreens
This lightweight, fast-absorbing serum combines ferulic acid with 10% pure vitamin C. Serum 10 uses Duke-patented vitamin C technology formulated at the precise pH and concentration.
- A powerful antioxidant serum for protecting sensitive skin.
- This lightweight serum combines 10% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) with ferulic acid, resulting in a highly effective antioxidant shield that protects against free radical and environmental damage.
- It helps diminish and prevent visible signs of aging while illuminating the skin, resulting in a youthful and radiant appearance.
- This 10% formulation is ideal for sensitive skin types and conditions.
Research shows that ageing skin is the result of more than just years on the calendar. Exposure to environmental elements like sunlight, smoke, and air pollution causes photoageing in skin, which can contribute to the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and skin discolouration.
Studies show that sun protection, an essential first line of defence, only block up to 55% of damaging free radicals that cause chemical reactions in skin.
A comprehensive preventive program can help prevent environmental damage as well as the onset of more serious skin conditions.
Studies prove that Vitamin C effectively reinforces the skin’s natural protection against the free radicals generated when skin is exposed to environmental assaults.
SkinCeuticals has developed a full menu of Vitamin C based formulas for all skin types — designed to help reinforce skin’s natural protection against free radicals.